Wednesday, May 28, 2008

There's not much point to having this here if I only post about things I've already done, I suppose, so here's a short list of things I want to make that I can remember off the top of my head:
removable screen door for back porch
coffee table for my aunt & uncle
armoire - i'm sick of keeping my socks in particle board drawers pulled out of
college student trash
piano bench
tall cabinet with wine racks for my sister's wedding present (by September)

If anyone's even reading this thing, nag me about updates. I need to get this stuff done!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Wells said...

when you figure out how to make the screen door, please send me plans. i'd love one for our kitchen door.

June 1, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get that shit done!!!!!

-ron.

July 9, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Foxyfaye54 said...

It's time to update us Jen. What's going on?

July 13, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home